Location: London, ON
Internet and telecommunications should be simple, friendly, and affordable. This philosophy has helped Start.ca achieve some of the highest customer ratings among Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in Canada.
Our mission is to be the most loved, most recommended, and most desired telecom provider out there. Accomplishing this begins with our people.
Start.ca is currently searching for a dynamic Project Administrator to be responsible for providing reliable and timely administrative support to London Fibre Networks (LFN) and the Fibre Installation team to effectively coordinate and schedule all residential and business installation activities. The Project Administrator will also be responsible for coordinating and managing the Utility Locates for both installation and project construction activities. In addition, the Project Administrator is responsible for coordinating and optimizing the Fibre Installation Schedules to meet customers’ desired installation windows and preparing monthly reports summarizing the performance results of the Installation team. Along with the responsibilities and requirements specific to this role, you are also expected to abide by and encourage Start’s Code of Conduct, helping to strengthen our trusting and positive work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate, schedule and prioritize customer installations to best meet customer needs and accommodate the available resources provided by LFN.
- Coordinate and submit Utility Locates and adjust Locates priorities based on installation and project demands.
- Liaise with Start.ca contractors to submit Utility Locates for their work.
- Receive, answer, or assist customers with their inquiries and escalations regarding installation bookings.
- Track, record and report the status of installation and construction project Locates.
- Support all administrative requirements for the Fibre Installation team, including maintaining accurate installation schedules and status reports, as well as ensuring construction project and installation Locates files and documents are shared and tracked with a high level of accuracy.
- Maintain continuity among the Fibre Installation team by documenting and communicating internal practices and processes.
- Other appropriate responsibilities relevant to the role today and the role as it may evolve.
- Review and monitor with a high-level of accuracy installation invoices, quotation, contracts, close-out documents, etc., and escalating when required.
- 3-4 years of experience as a Project Administrator, or related administrative experience, preferably in the telecommunications or utilities industry.
- Proven experience successfully managing competing projects and deadlines, with the ability to shift priorities when needed.
- Strong communicator with exceptional customer service skills who can effectively connect, both verbally and in writing, with multiple stakeholders, interpreting their needs and identifying solutions.
- Able to build relationships at all levels, both within the team and with stakeholders.
- Strong logical and analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Adaptable self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with the drive to improve processes and procedures.
- Familiarity with telecommunications installation and construction practices, procedures, and terminology is considered an asset.
Who is Start.ca?
- We are a telecommunications company located in London, ON and we provide internet, television and phone solutions.
- We are devoted to delivering a world class customer experience with each and every customer interaction.
- At Start.ca, we live by our core values: Friendly, Smart, Honest, Reliable, Forward and Involved.
- We have a dynamic, reputable, and FUN company culture - it’s what brings our employees here and keeps them here.
- As we grow, we want our employees to grow with us through our career advancement opportunities and continuous professional development.
Diversity is important to us, and we believe our differences make us a better company. Our differences help us to be innovative, with new attitudes, new processes, and new solutions to difficult problems. We respect our differences and this respect is shared throughout our culture.