Backed by our 100% uptime commitment.
Dedicated internet connections are designed for businesses that need a serious corporate-class service and maximum uptime. Our dedicated connections are more reliable, better performing and more robust than regular high-speed services. They also include web and email services, managed equipment, service-level agreements and proactive service monitoring all with one number to call for service.
Our service includes:
- Dedicated internet access
- Managed firewall/router equipment
- Web hosting for your company web site including domain renewals
- Up to 100 email accounts for your employees
- Static network address or subnet
- 100% uptime commitment policy
- 24x7 network monitoring
|Dedicated ADSL||6 Mbps||800 Kbps||Ontario|
|Dedicated ADSL2+||20 Mbps||3 Mbps||Map|
|Dedicated EFM||20 Mbps||20 Mbps||Map|
|Dedicated Fibre||100 Mbps||100 Mbps||Ontario|
|Dedicated VDSL2||50 Mbps||5 Mbps||Map|
Contact a dedicated account specialist at 519-488-7027 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can answer any questions you may have about our services, pricing or help recommend the appropriate solution for your needs.
Some types of applications require dedicated services such as hosting of your own web or mail services, providing remote access for your employees or simply having more critical internet access requirements. Our dedicated services are not based on PPPoE technology and therefore have lower latency and higher reliability over standard high-speed connections.
* Installation charges are applicable for dedicated services and vary by type, location and commitment terms